Welcome to Wilcox Fresh!
We are a potato warehouse based in Rexburg, Idaho that has been in business since 1948.
We are looking for individuals who are over 18 years old, responsible, punctual, and hard working to fill Machine Operator positions in our potato warehouse.
A machine operator is responsible for:
- Learning the product flow of the warehouse and understanding equipment operation.
- Learning and understand potato sizing.
- Putting proper packaging equipment in machine.
- Observing the daily production schedule to understand how much, and what kind of products need to be packaged.
- Communicate with supervisors and production managers.
- Create work orders for maintenance as needed.
- Perform minor maintenance duties.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
- Adhering to COVID-19 Protocols
- Health insurance (after 90 days of full-time employment)
- Periodic overtime
- Paid vacation (after 1 year of full-time employment)
- Christmas bonus
- Safety day goal rewards
- Holiday parties
This is a full-time position. Hours are normally Mon-Fri 7:30am until quitting time (usually between 4pm-7pm), but can change depending on work load.
Bilingual with Spanish is a plus.
Wages will depend on experience
You can apply online or you can stop by our warehouse at 1110 Golden Beauty Drive Rexburg, ID 83440 to fill out an application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted on: 2022-06-13
Floyd Wilcox and his three sons, Keith, Leroy, and David, started Floyd Wilcox & Sons in a 7,000 square foot facility in Thornton, Idaho in 1948. Now, a new generation of Wilcox brothers, Terry, Lynn and Ron Wilcox have moved the business to a 98,000 square foot facility in Rexburg, in order to accommodate their business' growth and success.